Montana Noxious Weed Education Campaign
New Website Coming Soon!
The new Campaign website will feature a wide array of information and resources to help Montanans learn about noxious weed impacts and prevention.
For the people of Montana to realize the economic and environmental impacts of noxious weeds, to become supportive
of all aspects of noxious weed efforts, and implement integrated noxious weed management strategies across Montana.
If you have questions about the Campaign, please contact Shantell Frame-Martin, Campaign Program Coordinator,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 444-9491.
Noxious Weed Resources
- Montana Department of Agriculture Noxious Weed Program
- Noxious Weed Resources for Teachers
- Noxious Weed Identification
- Montana State University Weed and Invasive Plant Ecology and Management group
- Montana State University Extension Invasive Plant Ecology and Management
- Montana State University College of Agriculture & Montana Agricultural Experiment Station
Campaign Partner Agencies and Organizations
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Center for Invasive Species Management
- Crop Production Services, Inc.
- Montana Department of Natural Resources Conservation
- Montana Department of Transportation
- Montana Farm Bureau Federation
- Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks
- Montana State University Cooperative Extension Service
- Montana Weed Control Association
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Forest Service, Northern Region
Montana Noxious Weed Education Campaign is housed within the Montana Department of Agriculture in Helena, Montana.
Mailing Address: Shantell Frame-Martin, Montana Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Sciences Division,302 North Roberts, PO Box 200201, Helena, MT 59620